CONGRATULATIONS to the MIGHTY LEOPARD BAND!!!
UIL "SWEEPSTAKES" Winners
Congratulations to the USMS Leopard Relay for Life Team who walked on April 25th and 26th at TAMIU. The team help to raise $765 for the American Cancer Society. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
Middle School Semester Exam Schedule
Final Exam Dates Day Period
Tuesday, May 27, 2014 A-Day Electives: 2nd & 5th
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 B-Day Electives: 3rd & 6th
Thursday, May 29, 2014 A-Day Electives: 1st, 4th & 7th
Core Classes: 1st & 7th
Friday, May 30, 2014 B-Day Electives: 2nd & 5th
Core Classes: 2nd & 5th
Monday, June 2, 2014 A-Day Electives: 3rd & 6th
Core Classes: 3rd & 6th
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 B-Day Electives: 1st, 4th & 7th
Core Classes: 4th
Wednesday, June 4, 2014 A-Day Make-Up Exams
Thursday, June 5, 2014 B-Day Make-Up Exams (Early Dismissal)
Dear Students and Parents,
Once again, as we begin the 2nd semester of our school year, I would like to welcome students and parents to our Leopard family. As the demands and complexities of teaching children increase, it becomes more evident that we all need to work together to ensure that our children reach their potential.
Your child will continue to receive the best education possible through the combined effort of you and all our staff.
We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to empower children with the creative, intellectual and decision making skills necessary to effectuate 21st century learning skills.
As partners in education we ask you continue to do the following:
1) Set aside consistent time for homework
2) Attend monthly parent sessions
3) Contact your child’s teacher regularly
4) Attend extracurricular activities
5) Make your child education your top priority
As we continue to move our school from “Good to Great” we look forward to continued collaboration.
In the best interest of students,
Roylin B. Wilson
1. What famous document begins: "When in the course of human events..."?
2. What's the most malleable metal?
3. What measure of energy comes from the Latin word meaning "heat"?
4. The Attack on Pearl Harbor took place in what month?
5. What political system was gradually dismantled in South Africa, starting in 1989?
6. Fireworks originated in what country?
7. Which state was the 50th state to join the union?
8. Ottawa is which country's capital?
9. If it is 9:00 a.m. in Missouri, what time is it in Wyoming?
10. Robinson Crusoe spent how many years ship wrecked on the island?